Manchester City outcast Oleksandr Zinchenko is open to joining Napoli in January. (Sun)
Jose Mourinho wants Manchester United to revive a move for Lazio's Sergej Milinkovic-Savic after a £80m deal for the 23-year-old Serbian midfielder collapsed in the summer. (Sun)
West Ham are considering a January move for 32-year-old Chelsea and England defender Gary Cahill, who is out of contract in the summer. (Daily Mirror)
Manchester United have made an offer for Napoli and Algeria left-back Faouzi Ghoulam, 27. (Calciomercato)
Mourinho also wants to take LA Galaxy's former Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 37, back to Manchester United in January. (ESPN)
David de Gea's camp remain 'optimistic' that the Spain goalkeeper, 27, will sign a new contract with Manchester United. (Manchester Evening News)
Chelsea want Brescia's Italy Under-19 midfielder Sandro Tonali, 18, and have sent scouts to watch him in Serie B action. (Sun)
Chelsea's Spain midfielder Cesc Fabregas, 31, is a target for Atletico Madrid. (Daily Mirror)
Eric Bailly is ready to consider his future next summer if his prospects at Manchester United do not improve. The Ivory Coast defender, 24, has started just three league games this season. (ESPN)
Borussia Dortmund have agreed a deal to sign Paco Alcacer from Barcelona. The 25-year-old Spain striker is on loan at the German club. (Bild)
Real Madrid and Croatia midfielder Luka Modric, 33, is "sad" at the Bernabeu and is holding out for a move to Inter Milan. (Gazzetta dello Sport)
Oleksandr Zinchenko would be open to a January move from Manchester City. The Ukraine midfielder's agent is keen on resurrecting a transfer to Napoli. (Manchester Evening News)
Everton have distanced themselves from links with a move for free agent Samir Nasri, 31. The former France playmaker left Manchester City last year and is currently banned for breaching doping rules. (Liverpool Echo)
Striker Darren Bent, who was released by Derby this summer, says he is open to a return to boyhood club Ipswich. The 34-year-old former England international first played for the Tractor Boys from 2001-2005. (East Anglian Daily Times)
Manchester United are poised to beat Liverpool and Everton to the signing of 14-year-old Norwegian Isak Hansen-Aaroen.
PSG want to give Arsene Wenger his first full-time job since leaving Arsenal - by making him their general manager. (Daily Mirror)
Thierry Henry has agreed a deal to replace Leonardo Jardim and become Monaco's new manager. (Sky Sports)
Newcastle are considering a move for Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers to replace Rafael Benitez at St James' Park. (Daily Mirror)
Manchester United have made contact with Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri as speculation continues about the future of Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford. (Calciomercato)
David Wagner insists he will not quit Huddersfield to return to Germany, saying the Terriers are too important to him.
England manager Gareth Southgate thought his side's performance during their 0-0 draw with Croatia was good enough to deserve a victory. (Sky Sports)
Micheal O'Neill says Northern Ireland are "aggrieved" they did not take anything from their defeat in Austria and questioned the refereeing performance. (Sky Sports)
Gareth Bale has been given 24 hours to prove his fitness for Wales' UEFA Nations League showdown with the Republic of Ireland. (Sky Sports)
Mohamed Salah scored directly from a corner before being forced off with a muscle injury in the closing stages of Egypt's 4-1 win over Swaziland on Friday night. (Sky Sports)
Netherlands legend Marco van Basten will be leaving FIFA after two years as technical director.
Liverpool and Senegal forward Sadio Mane is donating more than 100 Reds shirts to orphans in Malawi after changing his squad number. (ESPN)
Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey should not be allowed to leave Arsenal, according to the club's former striker Alan Smith. Ramsey, 27, has less than a year left on his deal with the Gunners. (Love Sport Radio)
The proposed sale of Wembley would result in the Football Association investing just £46m a year in the grass-roots game as the governing body plans to stagger payments over two decades. (Daily Telegraph)
Former UEFA president Michel Platini has filed a lawsuit in France in a bid to prove that former FIFA officials conspired to get him banned from football.