More Newcastle news
2017-11-18 08:42:27
viewed 276 times | comments
2017-11-17 09:17:18
viewed 274 times | comments
2017-11-14 10:07:24
viewed 671 times | comments
2017-11-13 09:00:08
viewed 884 times | comments
Football Rumours on Sunday 1st October 2017
2017-10-01 08:48:24


  • Tottenham will make a fresh bid for Fulham star Ryan Sessegnon - but the asking price could be an astronomic £50m.
    (Sun on Sunday)


  • Everton boss Ronald Koeman is lining up a £20m January move for West Ham striker and ex-Liverpool forward Andy Carroll, 28.
    (Sun on Sunday)


  • AC Milan are plotting a January transfer move for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 28.
    (Don Balon)


  • Arsenal are planning to give 25-year-old midfielder Jack Wilshere a new four-year deal.
    (Sunday People)


  • Chelsea are following Steaua Bucharest's 19-year-old winger Florinel Coman.
    (Mail on Sunday)


  • West Brom boss Tony Pulis has not ruled out a move for 29-year-old Watford striker Troy Deeney in January.
    (Hertfordshire Mercury)


  • Liverpool are keen on Sheffield United's 20-year-old winger David Brooks, who earned a Wales call-up earlier this week.
    (Sunday Mirror)


  • Manchester United and Liverpool are interested in Trabzonspor attacking midfielder Yusuf Yazici, 20.
    (Fanatik)


  • West Ham midfielder Reece Oxford, 18, is "massively disappointed" his loan move to Borussia Moenchengladbach was cut short.
    (Sun on Sunday)


  • Barcelona forwards Gerard Deulofeu, 23, and Paco Alcacer, 24, want to quit the club after struggling to get chances under new boss Ernesto Valverde.
    (Sunday Express)


  • Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos, 27, wants his contract to at least match that of the new deal handed to 21-year-old team-mate Marco Asensio.
    (Don Balon)




  • MANAGEMENT STUFF

  • West Ham are keeping close tabs on Wales boss Chris Coleman following their poor start to the new season.
    (Daily Star on Sunday)


  • Chelsea manager Antonio Conte could leave Chelsea at the end of the season, according to sources close to the 48-year-old Italian.
    (Guardian)


  • Ronald Koeman will be battling to save himself from the sack if Everton suffer defeat against Burnley on Sunday.
    (Sunday Express)


  • Carlo Ancelotti wants to replace Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager after being sacked by Bayern Munich.
    (Metro)


  • Newcastle United manager Rafael Benitez, whose family still lives on Merseyside, would be open to a return to former club Liverpool in the future.
    (Newcastle Chronicle)


  • Newcastle have held initial talks with several interested parties over potential investment at St James' Park.
    (Newcastle Chronicle)




  • INTERNATIONAL STUFF

  • England manager Gareth Southgate says the families and partners of England players will be welcome at their hotel at the 2018 World Cup in Russia, with the team on the brink of qualifying for the tournament.
    (Sunday Telegraph)




  • OTHER STORIES

  • The "big six" clubs in the Premier League could threaten a breakaway if they do not get more of the money from overseas broadcast rights.
    (Sunday Mirror)


  • Fans of Brazilian side Ibis Sport are angry after the "worst team in the world" won three games in a row.
    (Guardian)


  • Chelsea forward Eden Hazard, 26, is set to sign a £300,000-a-week deal to make him the highest paid player in the Premier League.
    (Sunday Express)


  • Barcelona could join the English Premier League if Catalonia wins independence from Spain, according to the Catalan sports minister.
    (Sunday Express)


  • Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren, 28, has admitted to having to take five painkillers to get through every game.
    (Guardian)


  • Liverpool left-back Alberto Moreno, 25, says the side's defensive problems are a "team issue" and down to a "lack of concentration".
    (Sunday Telegraph)


  • Moreno has also told his critics they "should shut their mouths now I am back in the team".
    (Observer)


  • Belgium and Manchester City defender Vincent Kompany, 31, plans to retire from international football after the 2018 World Cup.
    (Mail on Sunday)


  • Everton attacking midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson says he and team-mate Wayne Rooney will "do the best for the team" whoever gets picked in their favoured central role.
    (Sunday Times)








  •  BBC Sport/SkySports
    Comments