More Newcastle news
2020-11-30 09:06:41
viewed 453 times | comments
2020-11-29 09:11:49
viewed 575 times | comments
2020-11-27 08:56:53
viewed 860 times | comments
2020-11-26 08:56:59
viewed 979 times | comments
Football Rumours on Wednesday 4th November 2020
2020-11-04 09:15:50





TRANSFER RUMOURS

  • Manchester United and Chelsea are reportedly tracking long-term Arsenal target Samuel Chukwueze.
    (Sun)


  • Cruz Azul's Mexican winger Orbelin Pineda, 24, has been tracked by Arsenal, Tottenham, Wolves, Everton, Southampton, Newcastle and West Ham.
    (90min)


  • West Ham are close to agreeing a deal for Danish centre back Frederik Alves Ibsen, 20, to join from Silkeborg in January.
    (Daily Mail)


  • Manchester United target David Brooks, 23, is desperate to play in the Premier League, but the Welshman says he would like to return "hopefully with Bournemouth".
    (Sun)


  • Borussia Dortmund's Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland, 20, has been backed to join Liverpool instead of Manchester United by RB Salzburg's sporting director Christoph Freund. Haaland joined Dortmund from Salzburg earlier this year.
    (Daily Star)


  • The release clause in the contract of Barcelona's Spanish 17-year-old attacking midfielder Pedri has been set at 400m euros (£360m).
    (Goal)


  • Inter Milan manager Antonio Conte is unhappy with 28-year-old midfielder Christian Eriksen, and he could sell the Dane to Paris St-Germain.
    (Daily Mail)



MANAGEMENT STUFF

  • Slaven Bilic is facing a potentially pivotal game against Tottenham this weekend as concerns grow over West Brom's Premier League start and form this year.
    (Daily Telegraph)


  • Watford boss Vladimir Ivic has expressed his frustration at the lack of development in signing a new left-back.
    (Hertfordshire Mercury)


  • Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti has told Turkish striker Cenk Tosun, 29, he will be used in "some games" this season after making his first appearance in more than 11 months against Newcastle last weekend.
    (Liverpool Echo)


  • Maurizio Sarri could be set for a return to management with reports in Italy linking the ex-Chelsea boss to Fiorentina and Roma.
    (Sun)



INTERNATIONAL STUFF

  • Gareth Southgate is concerned about the potential damage to his relationship with Premier League managers due to tension caused by England's intense autumn schedule.
    (Daily Mail)


  • Ashley Williams is being lined up to join the Wales coaching staff in the absence of Ryan Giggs.
    (Daily Mail)


  • Liverpool could lose forward Mohamed Salah, 28, to Egypt duty for two different tournaments next season after the country's under-23 coach again confirmed his wish to pick him for the Olympics.
    (Daily Mirror)



OTHER STUFF

  • Tottenham owner Joe Lewis has given the green light for South Korea forward Son Heung-min, 28, to be handed a contract worth £200,000 a week, plus performance-related bonuses.
    (Football Insider)


  • Doncaster denied AFC Wimbledon a winning start on their return to Plough Lane after a 29-year absence, coming from behind twice to earn a dramatic 2-2 draw.
    (Sky Sports)


  • A number of Premier League clubs could mount a fresh attempt for five substitutes to be allowed at the mid-point of this season after it was revealed injuries have risen by 15 per cent at the start of this campaign compared with previous years.
    (Times)


  • Wolves winger Pedro Neto has signed a new five-year contract at Molineux.
    (Sky Sports)


  • Non-elite football in England will be suspended under new national coronavirus restrictions, the FA has announced.
    (Sky Sports)
 BBC Sport/SkySports
Comments